From the Washington, DC Area
- I-66 West to Gainesville
- Exit Rt. 29 South to Warrenton
- Exit at Bus. 29 to Warrenton; follow signs to Rt. 211
- Take Rt. 211 West 28 miles to Sperryville
- Turn left on Rt. 522 into town
- Stay on 522 and follow signs to Rt. 231
- Go 1/2 mile
- Turn right on Rt. 231, go 8 miles to Rt. 601
- Turn right and go 1+ mile to intersection with Rt. 707
- Sharp Rock Farm is on the right across the Hughes River bridge at the intersection.
From the Charlottesville Area:
- Take Rt. 29 North to Madison
- Left on Rt. 231 North and proceed approximately 13 miles to Rt. 601
- Turn left on 601 and follow the above directions to Sharp Rock Farm.
Printable Map and Directions to Sharp Rock Vineyards