Sharp Rock Vineyards Wine Shop
Volume Discounts (any combination of wines) 5% for 4-6 bottles; 10% 7+ for bottles
Virginia state laws allow us to ship anywhere in Virginia and also to the following states: Alabama, Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin.
- CABERNET FRANC$21.00This is one of our best Francs. Well balanced fruit and oak make this a wonderful, easy-drinking Cab with firm but smooth tannins and a pleasant finish that pairs well with hearty foods. It’s also great in a big glass all by itself.
- CHAMOIS BLANC$17.00Our sweetest (2% residual sugar) wine, this Chardonnay and Vidal blend has wonderful flavors of apple with a flowery nose and just enough acidity on the finish to keep it from being too sweet. Pair this wine with Thai food or dessert.
- CHARDONNAY$16.00This is our unoaked Chardonnay with a clean, crisp taste of green apples a smooth fruity finish that is balanced with a touch of acidity…a wine for a warm summer day.
- CHARDONNAY RESERVE$23.00Fermented and aged in soft French and American barrels, this wine continues our tradition of moderate oak flavors with some hints of fruit and acidity. Subtle aromas and flavors of oak, vanilla, and almonds, make this a soft smooth Chardonnay perfect for pairing with cheeses, fish, and poultry. International Silver Medal winner.
- NV CHAMOIS ROUGE (out of stock)$20.00One of our most popular wines, this is a semi-dry blend Chambourcin and a little Cab for good measure. Fruity, a little spicy, and with a touch of residual sugar, this is a wonderful chilled picnic wine. Winner of multiple International awards.
- OLD RAG RED$25.00A wine that pays tribute to our mountain neighbor Old Rag, this is a smooth blend of three Bordeaux reds with rich flavors of oak and cherry. Pairs well with robust cheeses, meats, and our venison sausage.
- PETIT VERDOT (out of stock)$24.00A wine (80% PV, 20% Malbec) rich with flavors of berry, cinnamon, spice, and a lovely oak finish that drinks well now but will continue to improve with age.
- PINNACLE 2014 (out of stock)$28.00This priority blend of our Malbec and Cabernet reveals flavors of berry fruit, spice, and a long smoky.
- PINNACLE BLANC (out of stock)$19.00A unique blend of our Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay. Crisp with flavors of green apple and citrus.
- ROSÉ (dry) (out of stock)$17.00Picked young to preserve the soft strawberry nose and flavor, as well as the crisp acidity of the Cabernet grapes, this Rosé is rich in color and pairs perfectly with light summer foods.
- ROSÉ NOIR$17.00A 100% Cabernet Rosé left on the skins for three days to produce a dark Rosé full of fruity flavors with aromas of strawberry and grapefruit. This wine is the ideal warm weather quaffer, smooth and soft and ready for any summer foods. Our most versatile wine, a personal favorite, and winner of multiple International […]
- SAUVIGNON BLANC (out of stock)$19.00Crisp and fresh white is cold-fermented in stainless steel to retain the grassy and citrus flavors
- SYNERGY$24.00A priority cuveé of Petit Verdot and Merlot with aromas of cedar and spice, rich berry flavors and a soft, smooth finish.